TeLC offers staff a culture of respect, integrity and professionalism, where educators and staff are recognised and valued for their individual strengths and abilities. We welcome applications from enthusiastic and passionate educators, including Aboriginal people and people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds.
If you value the following:
- Non-profit community ethos
- Great coastal location
- Supportive peers and management
Benefits we provide include:
- An inclusive and culturally diverse workplace
- Ongoing paid professional development opportunities, training opportunities and professional support.
- Paid first aid/asthma and anaphylaxis training.
- Paid vaccinations
- Opportunity for rostered day off for fulltime employees
- Opportunity for upskilling and further study
- Above educator to child ratios across centre
- Access to employee child care discount
We invite you to send your application to email@example.com
Please ensure you send a cover letter, describing your experience, passion and strengths as well as an up to date Resume.