TeLC offers staff a culture of respect, integrity and professionalism, where educators and staff are recognised and valued for their individual strengths and abilities. We welcome applications from enthusiastic and passionate educators, including Aboriginal people and people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds.
If you value the following:
- Non-profit community ethos
- Great coastal location
- Supportive peers and management
Benefits we provide include:
- 3.5% above award wage rates for all Educators
- Incentives paid for Educators working open and close shifts
- Paid time off during the Centre’s Christmas/New Year closure period (exclusive of annual leave entitlements)
- Opportunity for rostered day off for full-time employees
- Paid time off for all Public Holidays
- 20% employee child care discount
- External counselling service for you and your family
- An opportunity to work in a community based Centre with an exceeding rating in all National Quality Standards
- An inclusive and culturally diverse workplace
- Ongoing paid professional development opportunities, training opportunities and professional support.
- Free first aid/asthma and anaphylaxis training.
- Paid vaccinations
- Opportunity for up-skilling and further study
- Above educator to child ratios across Centre
- Extensive and natural outdoor learning environments
We invite you to send your application to email@example.com
Please ensure you send a cover letter, describing your experience, passion and strengths as well as an up to date resume.